South Sudan Tours
9 Days Hiking Mountain Kenyeti in Imatong Forest Reserve
The south Sudan tour takes to climbing south Sudan’s highest mountain. Mountain Kenyeti, in the Imatong Forest Reserve, is the highest mountain in South Sudan at 3187 meters (10,456 feet).
The Imatong Forrest is unlike anywhere else in South Sudan with its semi-tropical montane forests. See our web page about the Imatong Forest. This adventure is for the person who can hike and carry a backpack of their clothes and bedding. We provide two base camps with cooks & tents.
Nov 21 - Mar 28
pickup avaiable from airport, train and also cruise
- Bottled water
- Individual tent and mattress
- Showers and toilets
- All park fees
- Photo permit
- Introduction letter to get your visa
- Local guides for the mountain trails
- Full mobile kitchen
- 4x4 tour vehicles
- Cook and drain tarps, we provide all dishes, forks, cups.
- Airport pick up and airport return
- Airfare to Juba
- South Sudan visa and or entry letter
- Any health expenses or emergency evacuation costs
- Any costs for delays caused by airlines, weather, mud, political occurances, lost luggage
- Use of SAT phone at $4 a min. The base camps will have SAT phones as well as your guide.
- Bring a small flashlight for the nights.
- Bring good broken-in walking boots or shoes with tread
- A change of good boot socks for each day walking.
Arrive in Juba and overnight.
Transfer from Juba City to Torit
Proceed to Base Camp 2
Proceed with Hiking MounationKenyeti.
Hiking to the summit of Mountain Kenyeti
Transfer from Base camp 2 to Base camp 1
Drive Back To Juba Capital City
Juba City tour and Relaxation at hotel